Tuesday, December 26, 2017

'Tis the Night After Christmas...

...and we hope you have had a truly wonderful holiday with family, friends, and a little bit of everything you love. We've had a fab December and are ready to roll with a brand new season of ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ starting next Monday, January first, so we hope to see you then. Meanwhile, we've got a brand new header and badge for the upcoming festivities, feel free to help yourself:

2018 Jingle Belles Header designed by Lauren Bergold in PSE9
digital products used: Readymade Layers Christmas Borders No8 and Readymade Layers Botanical Clusters No3 by Studio Double D; Classic Glam Elements-Gold No1 and Golden Essentials No4 by Katie Pertiet, Designer Digitals; Sunshine Poppy free font from DaFont.com

link URL for badge: http://jinglebellesrock.blogspot.com

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Looking forward to 2018!

Lisa said...

Love the new header and badge!

Can't wait to play along for 2018, I plan to do much better at playing along with your challenges! :)

Lorraine said...

Looking forward to it!

Sue Crease said...

Yes I too love the new badge & header. Looking forward to the new year of insperation and I know I've been saying this for a while now BUT I do hope to play along more and on time too. XX to you both.

Marianne said...

Love the teals in the new header. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I am looking forward to a new year of inspiration and Christmas cardmaking. In fact, I have already started on my Christmas cards for next year.
Marianne x

June Houck said...

Wonderful header, Lauren! Looking forward to playing along with you, Stef, and the rest of the Belles in 2018 :)