Friday, September 15, 2017

Christmas Tic-Tac-Toe

Yes, it's that time again, when we bust out the ever popular holiday Tic-Tac-Toe game and invite you to pick a row, a column, or a diagonal; then make a card using those three things and link it up! 


Here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "I chose the left hand column, "red... glitter... santa". The red is pretty visible, and the Santa element is on that sweet Eyelet Outlet Santa and Snowman washi tape. Admittedly the glitter is a little hard to see, but the Doodlebug snowman and some of the the snowflakes are glittery stickers. I mention this because I know some people do not enjoy having loose glitter in their homes, and these are a great "work around". As are Eyelet Outlet glitter washi tapes and American Crafts "POW" glitter papers; both of which also diecut beautifully!"


Stephanie says, "I usually avoid glitter like the plague, but this week I built my card around it ... I used Bo Bunny Silver Glitter Paste with my ARTplorations Oh My Stars! Stencil on black cardstock for my background.  I went with the left column too with Red & Santa as my other two Tic-Tac-Toe elements (I always find it awesome when Lauren & I use the same inspiration, but get such different results) and threw in some deconstructed Eyelet Outlet Red Swirl gem bling & glittery red wired ribbon as finishing touches."

Of course we cannot wait to see what you will make, so choose any consecutive strip and start creating! Link up here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, September 27th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:17:19.

3 comments:

Sue Crease said...

This is a stunning Christmas card. Love the central piece. X

Darnell said...

I love your Christmas cards, ladies! I used a diagonal column of red/cardstock/bling (my jingle bell). Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell

Barbara Godden said...

So sad I missed the deadline for entering but you can still see my card on my blog https://barbscreativecorner.blogspot.ca/2017/09/its-trifecta-jingle-belles-merry-monday.html