Friday, August 4, 2017

PEACE on Earth

I'm always seeking peace in one way or another ... peace of mind, peace & quiet ... and Peace on Earth.
Our next prompt is to incorporate a Peace Symbol or the word Peace into your design ... or create a card that evokes Peace for you (snow, forest, etc.)

Here are our PEACEful creations.


Stephanie says, "This was the perfect opportunity to ink-up the new Stampin' Up set Carols of Christmas set (that I was able to buy early as a Demonstrator ... it will be available soon).  I used my MISTI to stamp the sentiment four times using two differing shades of Navy ink to get the deep blue solid color I wanted.  The background is Simon Says Stamp Falling Stars Craft Die layered over silver glitter paper.  I added a pop of red with the paper banner to finish the design."



Lauren says, "I was headed in a completely different direction when i re-discovered my stash of colorful Eyelet Outlet peace sign brads which for some reason, seemed to me to go PERFECTLY with this fun Doodlebug Santa on a scooter, lol. My layout was inspired by this awesome "road map" from Tuesday Morning Sketches:"


So break-out those PEACE-ful images and show us your creations.  Link-up here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, August 16th.  Keyword for galleries & our JB flickr Gallery is JB:17:16
An InLinkz Link-up

3 comments:

dutchess said...

Love the inspiration....first time I have entered a card into the challenge....xxxx

Marianne said...

So happy I was able to link up a card this fortnight.
Loved your wonderful creations.

Lorraine said...

Two stellar samples ladies! Great challenge.