Friday, November 11, 2016

Flower Power

We're still wishing you "Mele Kalikimaka" and we'd still love to see your flower-bedecked holiday cards, whether they're tropical or otherwise. You've got until Wednesday evening to link them up on the original post (just below this one). Meanwhile, here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "This week I put the emphasis on more traditionally "Christmassy" colors and patterns; I love the way that bold tartan brings out the colors of my cardstock and fabric florals, and kind of "grounds" the whole design. I used this week's beautiful layout from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge."

Stephanie's Other Card
Stephanie says, "I finally added Penny Black's La Fleur Rouge to my stamp collection, so I had fun inking and spraying with water to get the cool watercolor effect.  A little bling for the flower sentiments and a hand-written stamped sentiment and this one came together quite quickly."


Remember, you have until 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, November 16 to link-up

2 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Love them both.

Sybrina K said...

I, too, love both of these. So pretty...