Friday, October 14, 2016

Fuchsia Festivus

We're off to a pretty good start in the ♥PINK CHRISTMAS♥ gallery, but there's LOTS of room left for your card (or cards, plural, lol!) so be sure to scroll down to the original post just below this one for more inspiration and to link up your own pink masterpieces by Wednesday night!

Meanwhile, here's what we... and our lovely friends from Shopping Our Stash... made this week:





Lauren says, "Not only do I love (GAH!) pink, I love all the different shades of pink, and I'm quite happy to mix them all in together! In this case I've added some very soft fawn mats as a neutral to tie the layers together and a teeeeeeny bit of gold glitter because glitter makes everything better, right? I've also used the current Sketch Saturday layout to make the placement of each element super-easy!


Stephanie says, "I created a fun patchwork design using several pieces of pink glittery holiday paper.  The fun cardstock sentiment stickers finish the design." 

No comments: