Thursday, April 7, 2016

Santa's Extra-Nice List

There were so many cool cards featuring the awesome gang from the North Pole, we had a really hard time choosing! No need for a "naughty" list in these parts, that's for sure! Here are three cards that especially caught our eye:


...fussy cut the cutest Santa ever, then glossy-accented him (yes, that IS a word!) to make him shine, both literally and figuratively!


...wins the prize for most handsome reindeer by virtue of meritorious coloring AND picking exactly the right patterned papers!


...shows that when you're the man in the red suit, you don't need much in the way of embellishment; afterall, three-fifths of "CLAUS" is "CAS"! ;)


Many thanks to everyone who played along, we *LOVE* seeing what you'll make! We'll be back at midnight with a brand new prompt, a lovely guest star, and possibly even a bit of trash talk! ;)

5 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Love your picks that Santa is fab. looking forward to your next challenge.

June Houck said...

Ooo, these are beauties! Lovely work, Ladies!!!

Sybrina K said...

What a nice surprise to see my fussy-cut, glossied up Santa featured in today's post... and with two other wonderful cards. Thanks so much!

swldebbie said...

OMGosh - I just got around to checking back on the site and saw that my "Define Good" Santa was picked as a top 3. I'm honored and humbled. I'm thrilled!

Craftdee said...

I was just "tidying up" my blog and see that you picked my card for Santa's Extra-Nice List, lol. Thanks so much, it made my day :-) Donna x