Friday, July 10, 2015

Sterling Chimes

We're still making cards that feature silver... or bells... or both! Won't you join us between now and next Wednesday evening? (See the "Silver Belles" post below for full details.) Meanwhile, here's what we made this week:


Stephanie says, "This week I went with silver.  I stamped Paper Smooches Fresh Snow in Versamark and clear embossed before spraying with Brushed Pewter Distress Stain Spray.  Sentiment is from Brushstroke Christmas from Essentials by Ellen.  I punched the small snowflake from a scrap of the stain-sprayed paper."


Lauren says, "As it happens, I went with the bells this week... and no... Stephanie and I never confer, it's just a coincidence we each went with different parts of the prompt! I built my card around a fun vintage-style Jenni Bowlin journal card, which helped me choose the colors; the current Cardabilities sketch (#126) helped me with the layout. Easy, peasy!"

No comments: