Friday, December 5, 2014

Jingle Belles Rock

Sometimes, when people first hear that we ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ make one holiday card per week, every week, starting New Year's Day and ending around Thanksgiving, they think it's a pretty crazy idea. And who knows? They may be right, but we've got two excellent reasons for staying crazy:

Reason #1: We get to spend eleven months marveling over the amazingly beautiful and creative ideas our fellow Belles think up... and link up!

and

Reason #2: We get to spend December doing... well... whatever the heck we want; instead of stressfully mass-producing holiday cards!!!

The bottom line is: we know this works for us! If you know it works for you, too, or even if you just think it might... we cordially invite you to meet us back here at 12:01am, January 1st, 2015 when we'll kick off our fifth year (!) of holiday card-making festivities! For now, we'll leave you with our favorite pics of the year, the official card piles which represent the 2014 ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ season:





Meanwhile, we thank everyone who came along to hang out with us this year, and wish you all the very happiest and healthiest of holiday seasons!
♥♥♥♥♥

PS: We'd love to see ♥YOUR♥ card pile, so why not link up a photo?! Or, if you're still working on cards, consider this "Anything Goes" and link your gorgeous holiday creations, and leave some love to your favorite card artists!

8 comments:

barb hendrickson said...

So fabulous! Can't wait to join the fun in 2015!

Leslie Hanna said...

YAY for another year of Jingle Belles challenges! I didn't play every week, but I still have almost 30 cards. WHOOT! No pressure here. THANKS for another great year!

Irene said...

I had a wonderful and very productive 10 months with Jingle Belles this year. (November kind of got away from me!!) I definitely want to join again next year, because one card a week is much more fun than 50 of the same card trying to get done the first week of December!

Deborah Frings said...

As I'm one of those who loves making Christmas cards all year round - thank you for this challenge. I do like your piles of cards - it's a very satisfying feeling looking at them all. Must post a picture of all mine.

Wishing you both a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. See you in January!! xxx

Marianne said...

Thanks for another wonderful year of Christmas card inspiration and fun. This year, I haven't been able to play along as much as I would have liked for various reasons, but I'm hoping next year will be better.
Wishing you both a very merry, festive and relaxing Holiday Season!
Marianne x

Lisa said...

While I didn't manage to complete a card each week this year, I certainly managed a nice pile which is keeping my stress levels down as I start writing my cards! I'm so sorry that I didn't get to join in as much as I'd have liked but I'll be back next year for another chance to make a card each wee.

You two are amazing and I love everything you make. Thanks for a year long full of inspiration!

BlueCrayons said...

hello, id love to join you in 2015 making cards.

Marianne said...

I didn't play in 2014 but I am going to jump in for 2015. Glad this challenge is still alive.