Friday, May 16, 2014

Sketch 2

We had so much fun playing with bling and using the fabulous sketch from our friends at 'Tis the Season that we're back with MORE cards! But first here's a reminder of how cool the sketch really is:


Here's what we made this week:


Stephanie says, "I used a 6"x5" horizontal sketch design to feature the gorgeous elements in My Mind's Eye Vintage Christmas background paper ... I love how my stamped birds from Falling Snowflakes coordinate perfectly with the lone birdie in the left corner of the background paper. The champagne pearl *bling* is the final accent for my vintage holiday design."


Lauren says, "When I think of bling and Christmas at the same time... (which, frankly, I do *most* weeks, lol!) ...my first thought is, 'Is it too soon to use another Papaya Art Holiday Glitter Sticker?!" Since the answer to that is obviously, 'Naaahhh... go for it!' I'm usually halfway to the tin already. This time I've chosen my color scheme to match the sticker, and added even more bling, in the form of a deconstructed rhinestone flourish and an over-sized, pearl-encrusted snowflake brad. Job done!"

There's still plenty of time for you to make a blingy holiday sketch card and link it up here at Jingle Belles AND at 'Tis the Season for a chance at two lovely random prize draws! Check out full details below, or at 'Tis the Season!

No comments: