Friday, October 4, 2013

Shaping-Up

We're loving your creative shaped card designs!  Here's what we made for our second round of designs.


Lauren's Card

Lauren says, "While I was deliberating over a few different ideas for this card, I saw that Mojo Monday was having one of their awesome "round or square" weeks, so I bowed in the face of such serendipity and used their awesome sketch. I did have to flip it, horizontally, when it turned out that my Crate Paper ornaments didn't quiiiiiiiiiiite fit above the elongated "Ch" of the My Mind's Eye chipboard word, but I think the resultant switch works pretty well."




Stephanie says, "I gave my circle die cuts a workout this week.  The cute little medallions are from the Barkley Christmas Papercrafting CD-ROM.  I then used the next two larger die cuts for my mat and card base.  I finished with perfectly sized tiny sentiments from the Jingle Bells Sentimentals set.  The finished card are about 4", so they will be perfect to attach to wrapped gifts or tuck into gift bags.  You can click through to my blog to see close-up pictures of each one."

Remember, you have until 6pm EST on Wednesday October 9th to link-up your shaped card designs.

No comments: