Thursday, April 19, 2012

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear

... but so much sketchy goodness with Amy T's fabulous design.  A HUGE Jingle Belles thank you to Amy for joining us for this prompt.

Here are a few sketchy cards that really caught our eye.


combined elements from multiple design collections to achieve this perfectly
cohesive repeatedreindeer design.


Laurel Seabrook

positioned her sweet little snowy landscape perfectly
to lead your eyes up to her fabulous snowflake adorned with glittery
jingle bells ... love the unexpected holiday hues too.


Fabiola

translated the sketch into this pretty little tag.
Love the leaping reindeer and pop of blue with the
neutral tones.

And, as promised, a little holiday prize (Imaginisce Cottage Christmas 6" papers & gnome stamp  together with some Making Memories holiday rub-ons) for one lucky participant ... our random number generator chose #17
E-mail us your mailing address & we'll get your goodies in the mail.

And check back at midnight for another fun holiday prompt.

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Woo hoo, thank you for choosing my card!

~amy~ said...

{{clapping}}
Excellent choices and seriously LOVED seeing everybody's take on my sketch!!!! You all are thee best!!!

Thanks to the wonderful Jingle Belles for inviting me to play with them...it's always so much fun:)

Sherry Eckblad said...

yippee, thanks for picking my card as one of your favorites. It is one of my favorites too.

Fabiola said...

oh merci d'avoir remarqué ma petite création, merci pour ces magnifiques challenges, biz

Eveline said...

Love the cards. I enjoyed this challenge. I'm looking forward to the next one.
I send you an email with my address. Thanks.
Eveline.

Lisa Lara said...

I never knew about this blog. Love the inspirational cards you featured. I know Laurel. She rocks.

Rose said...

congrats Eveline!!!

LOVE the favs :)

ok bring on the next challenge as i have days off to craft!!! lol